Sync with MAC

OP
C

charrry

Reaction score
hey I'm try but no luck ..I don't see the panel selector on my droid..please help

darthkarl

Reaction score
Is the Droid mounting on the Mac, in other words do you see another drive icon on the desktop when you attach your phone to your mac?

jcstarr

Reaction score
A work around would be to set up a rule that automatically forwards emails received on your Mac to your gmail which would then come to your phone???

leahsfarm

Reaction score
A work around would be to set up a rule that automatically forwards emails received on your Mac to your gmail which would then come to your phone???

I discovered that one yesterday and that may be the easiest solution.

Queers4Gears

Reaction score
I already set up email through IMAP to phone (same account I read mail with on iMail)
but I am more interested in contacts
will those sync through the email application to contact list?

DroidFan

Reaction score
now if I could just sync with mac mail

Still no luck??? I tried to look on the Motorola website...couldn't come up with anything.

I know when I set mine up, I just activated the "new account" under Email and then typed in my username [email protected] and my password and the droid did the rest...

leahsfarm

Reaction score
now if I could just sync with mac mail

Still no luck??? I tried to look on the Motorola website...couldn't come up with anything.

I know when I set mine up, I just activated the "new account" under Email and then typed in my username [email protected] and my password and the droid did the rest...

STILL no luck.

I have tried that several times and still get the error with a force quit message.
:icon_eek:

akj27

Reaction score
I know apple protects songs you purchase from iTunes, but is there anyway to transfer my entire iTunes library to my droid? Any apps maybe?

Thanks