swype

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
head over to swypeinc.com but i think beta testing is closed now...

OP
S

sharpz

Reaction score
any idea when they will release it for everyone?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
id search the website. i have no idea

DanDroidX

Reaction score
Depending on your device, which I can't see bc of tapatalk, droid-life has a lot of swype.apks that were ported from other devices. I have been using the swype from the milestone, works great. Search within droid-life, "swype. "

Sent from my Droid using an internal neurocellular processing unit

jshep330

Reaction score
ive been wanting swype on my phone for a while now. .i didnt even mess with my computer i d/led straight from my phone did it that way.i thought that was way easier than putting on the computer than hookin my phone to it and going through all that.it dos seem a little tricky at first using swype but im sure i`ll get the hang of it .

Last edited by a moderator:

mrveesr

Reaction score
cant uninstall swype I went into settings and manage apps but no option to uninstall

Joker

Reaction score
The droid 2 has swype pre-installed so I don't think you can uninstall it. You can turn it off in the settings >language and keyboard. or you could switch it by long pressing in a text enrty box.

sandiegosteve

Reaction score
notice the spacebar... shows space with the circle/slash. It is so you can enter an address directly. Expected behavior.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
So i got the new razr hd. Why does Swype not work in the browser? It doesn't space and every word is capitalized. Its a pain in the a$$. It works in apps and on the phone itself but not online.

Mine only does this when I try to use FACEBOOK on my phone. No automatic spacing (even though everytime I manually space, the pop up tells me I don't have to because it's automatic) and every first letter is capital. It sucks.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out their forum for issues, solutions, tips, tricks, etc
http://forum.swype.com

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post