Swype on SwiftKey

abaynard

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to use Swype on SwiftKey? I love SwiftKey, but I prefer to type using Swype.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xCore

Reaction score
I bounce back and forth between swift key and slideit quite often if swift key incorporated sliding it'd be a charlie winning keyboard.

OP
A

abaynard

Reaction score
Haha hell ya it would be. It's disappointing. The people at swift key would have my money if I could Swype on it. Bummer.

OP
A

abaynard

Reaction score
Swype is just too convenient and fast to switch back.

sugarnova

Reaction score
It would make SwiftKey the best, in my opinion. I already use and love SwiftKey, but tracing capability would just rule them all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

searayman

Reaction score
I can type so much faster with swiftkey actually, its prediction is unlike any other. I rarley have to type more then one or two letters before it guesses full words and now even full sentences for me. Swiftkey truley gets better the more you use it.

I should note I am using the vip beta which has a much better recommendation engine then the one on the market right now.

Jale

Reaction score
While it has an occasional stability problem (freezes while typing) and needs some work to cooperate with Firefox 4, the prediction capability makes SwiftKey my preferred keyboard.

jmorton10

Reaction score
WOW, the VIP beta is absolutely amazing.

I had tried this KB last year when I first got the X & wasn't overly impressed with it. This version is phenomenal however. The word prediction is the best I've ever seen & gets better & better the more you use it.

I have bounced back & forth between Swype & TouchPal (which I love) for months, but I doubt I will ever use either one again after getting used to this setup.

~John

jmorton10

Reaction score
Really, the only problem I had was I had to turn off the arrow keys. I thought the arrow keys would be really handy, but I was constantly hitting the back arrow when I meant to hit the spacebar (it was driving me nuts, it took me a while to realize what I was doing wrong)

~John