Swype on Moto Droid [Video]

i still don't get how to add new words to skype.. :/ the tutorial doesn't help much because i always get it wrong.

im sorry but i dont have the patients or the time to read all these post. i just want to know if this app is unavailable to new users for good or how can i get it. i want you all seem to love it . thanks

Do you mean patience? Patients are the folks you see in the waiting room at your doctor's office.

i still don't get how to add new words to skype.. :/ the tutorial doesn't help much because i always get it wrong.

simply type what you want (single tap) and then hit the space key. added. next time it will be recognized when you swype it. I just tried it and it worked beautifully.

I am still getting use to the swype method, but I have found it works great if you use like a normal keyboard. The keys "feel" bigger.

I've been wanting this thing since I saw it on a video right after I got my Droid. I installed it a few minutes ago and it's GREAT. I'm much faster on it than the other soft keyboard and the physical one. Not nearly as fast as on my laptop though ;)

I'm glad someone "leaked" it out. I'd pay for it though if it ever becomes a pay app.

Just installed it and after two minutes I'm twice as fast as before, I love it...

Thanks

Just downloaded awhile ago and it's pretty neat. Question though, How do you put a question mark or exclamation mark at the end of a sentence without having to hold the button down? And also in the keyboard settings i check swype keyboard and droid keyboard but it does not ask me which one i want to use when i am texting. I only want to use swype with the vertical keyboard.

Anyone know when this "trial" expires, and when an official version will be released? I'm kind of hesitant to get used to it...............and then have it go away.

Anyone know when this "trial" expires, and when an official version will be released? I'm kind of hesitant to get used to it...............and then have it go away.
Lots of posts on this. Swype is pushing for OEM purchase. They want a manufacturer(s) to purchase Swype and load it on devices, such as T9. (The Swype developers are the ones who created T9 btw)
Chances of us seeing it on The Market are slim to none :(

With the number of people that are addicted to Swype, we are liable to see a near-riot if it expires without a way to purchase it.

Lots of posts on this. Swype is pushing for OEM purchase. They want a manufacturer(s) to purchase Swype and load it on devices, such as T9. (The Swype developers are the ones who created T9 btw)
Chances of us seeing it on The Market are slim to none :(

They have already done this with samsung and verizon... hopefully it will be included in the driod updates at some point.

Is there an expiration date on the current app we have installed? As mentioned I could not live without it after using it... lol

I love it it; makes it easy to type drunk :p. and you can switch back and forth to the droid's default keyboard so easily there's no reason not to use it for my needs anyway

Is there an expiration date on the current app we have installed? As mentioned I could not live without it after using it... lol

People have speculated that there is a date at which the app will stop working since the filename has the word "trial" in it, but I guess we won't know for sure until it actually expires and we can no longer use it.

Back