Super Dynamite Fishing Cheats

evin23

Reaction score
This is my second post and I just wanted to share the word. I am but an amateur file modder and since I figured this small mod out I figured I'd share it with the people. This is for Super Dynamite Fishing. This mod will enable you to mod your money and ammo quantities. I didn't go down the line to try to find out how to mod everything so feel free to try. The one thing you will need for this mod is Root Explorer. There may be other programs but I know this one works. I used ES file explorer and it doesn't show you all the directories on your phone. Another thing you need is to know the order of your weapons. You will need this for later use

Step 1: Exit from the game. Go to Setting>Applications>Manage Applications>Super Dynamite Fishing and select force stop.
You must completely exit the game so the file being modded can me accessed and changed.

Step 2: Go to the directory from root of phone /data/data/com.hg.dynamitefishing/shared_prefs

Step 3: Go the the file savegameDay.xml and long press then select open in text editor.
Important to select open in text editor because if you just press it then it will only let you view but not edit the file.

Step 4: Now there are a few thing you can do now that I know of.
To edit ammo scroll down to about a third of the way down and you will see <int name="curAmmo1" value="*" /> in the quotation marks enter the amount of ammo that you want. Weapons are numbers from 0-5. 0 is the first weapon.

A: To edit money scroll a little higher than the previous step and you will see <int name="money" value="*" /> Change the value in the quotation marks to edit money.

B: To edit how much money needed to pay your bills scroll a little higher than halfway up and do the same to the value <int name="bill" value="*" />

Step 5: Once finished with the editing press the menu button and select "Save and Exit"

Step 6: When you save and exit you will see the a duplicate of the file you edited. That's fine. Press the menu button then folder. This creates a new folder and name it anything. I chose the folder name "bak". Press and hold the duplicate file and press the move button. Open the "bak" folder and press paste.

You're finished. Open up your game and you will see the changes. If there are any questions just ask. If I know the answer I will get back as soon as possible. I'm also working on a few other things.

Tyson

Reaction score
Stuck, uuuuggggghhhh

I downloaded the same es file you metioned, but I'm having some trouble, the only way I can see that text in step 2, is if I hit a data file and then hit html text and it shows exactly how its spelled in step 2, nothing more, I am not finding the file in step 3 anywhere, please help if you can. And if your an amateur than I am not even on your level so have sympathy, lol.

UOTE=evin23;1713458]This is my second post and I just wanted to share the word. I am but an amateur file modder and since I figured this small mod out I figured I'd share it with the people. This is for Super Dynamite Fishing. This mod will enable you to mod your money and ammo quantities. I didn't go down the line to try to find out how to mod everything so feel free to try. The one thing you will need for this mod is Root Explorer. There may be other programs but I know this one works. I used ES file explorer and it doesn't show you all the directories on your phone. Another thing you need is to know the order of your weapons. You will need this for later use

Step 1: Exit from the game. Go to Setting>Applications>Manage Applications>Super Dynamite Fishing and select force stop.
You must completely exit the game so the file being modded can me accessed and changed.

Step 2: Go to the directory from root of phone /data/data/com.hg.dynamitefishing/shared_prefs

Step 3: Go the the file savegameDay.xml and long press then select open in text editor.
Important to select open in text editor because if you just press it then it will only let you view but not edit the file.

Step 4: Now there are a few thing you can do now that I know of.
To edit ammo scroll down to about a third of the way down and you will see <int name="curAmmo1" value="*" /> in the quotation marks enter the amount of ammo that you want. Weapons are numbers from 0-5. 0 is the first weapon.

A: To edit money scroll a little higher than the previous step and you will see <int name="money" value="*" /> Change the value in the quotation marks to edit money.

B: To edit how much money needed to pay your bills scroll a little higher than halfway up and do the same to the value <int name="bill" value="*" />

Step 5: Once finished with the editing press the menu button and select "Save and Exit"

Step 6: When you save and exit you will see the a duplicate of the file you edited. That's fine. Press the menu button then folder. This creates a new folder and name it anything. I chose the folder name "bak". Press and hold the duplicate file and press the move button. Open the "bak" folder and press paste.

You're finished. Open up your game and you will see the changes. If there are any questions just ask. If I know the answer I will get back as soon as possible. I'm also working on a few other things.[/QUOTE]

OP
E

evin23

Reaction score
"ES" Bad, "Root Explorer" Good

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Use the app "Root Explorer" because es didn't work. I tried it but did see the files just like you stated.

Tyson

Reaction score
Okay, so I saw that Root Explorer was not free so I passed on that, but I did get something called File Text Editor, which actually is the only one I have downloaded that gives me the option to edit. I am still seeing the text by clicking the data file, then data.xml, but not seeing anything in the text that says ammo or money in " ", there are other words or numbers in " ", not sure what they mean at all. Oh yeah, when I pull up the text sometimes, it comes up in what looks like symbols and numbers, like a different language, what's up with that. So check it out if you get a chance.

OP
E

evin23

Reaction score
Root?

One question. Is your phone rooted? I just used a program called "Root Browser Lite" and I was able to get to the file. My phone is rooted so I can't test to see if it works on a non rooted phone.

Tyson

Reaction score
My phone is not rooted, I downloaded the app, Root Browser lite, bcuz it says it works on both rooted and non-rooted phones, but still nothing. Is that the reason this has not worked for me, and is getting rooted as easy as a download.

killerm

Reaction score
my phone is non rutted and it needs rotted phone only.i cant edit.asec file .can u post here your asec file ?