Reaction score
***********FISH LIVE***********

PLEASE READ IT ALL THEN DO IT
(Rooted only)
What you need
*Wi-Fi connection
*Game CIH
*Fish Live

Open Game CIH and then open Fish Live. On the Game CIH toolbar on the left up corner of the screen tap search (zoom icon) and input name <totalxp> without <> when u found it search foe related address and some address shows up. Now for coins is the <money1> and for cash is <money2> . Change them to 99999999 or as much as you want. Then go to buy the most expensive fish that your level allows many times you need to buy the most expensive fish in coins and cash. If tank is full sell the one you bought and buy others.
After that close the game and open it again. You will see that the money and cash are with - so you can't buy anything any more. If the number is high for ex:-27363872 and -736 then its good if not find the same addresses in the same way as I said before and change the value again. But if u don't want to do this every time then go to the market (where you first install the game) and uninstall it. Then install it again and when you open the game the - is gone and the value its the same.
Extra: you can also change the totalxp address to 300000 for a 99 level but I don't know if will remain but the time u change it u can buy fish with high level

Hope that I was helpful anything else just post. I haven't try this on other devices hope it works.

########################By KiD (o_O)############################

Last edited:
OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Amazon free kindle games

it's easy to get caught up in another world when you have a Kindle in your hands. But just so you know, you can actually take a break from eBook reading and still enjoy your eBook reading device -- by playing Amazon Kindle games.

Available through the Kindle Development Kit, the two word games give Kindle owners a chance to try something new on their Kindles. Now, they're far from being graphically or conceptually great, but they still do a fine job of keeping you entertained especially if you're one to find word games quite challenging.

If you want to find free games, you can find it at free kindle games
UNO doesn't run on kindle ur owned my friend xD ........ most of game loft games doesn't run on it even amazon store doesn't show u GL games ;P

KiD out ......... (o_O)