Stuck on Rev.A 3G

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
so I switched to revA 3G back during The Great Outage of '11 and now can't get back to eHRPD. When I enter ##778# and go to edit, the Rev. A option says its eHRPD, but when I go into the phone info to change from 4G to 3G the 3G says rev.A instead of eHRPD which is used to.

I change the option back to Rev.A, commit the change, restart, then change it to eHRPD, commit, restart, and still phone info shows eHRPD. Anyone have any idea how to fix?

non-rooted.

Hateslinger

Reaction score
Did you resolve this problem?

Paradise Valley, AZ running Thunderbolt rooted Das BAMF Remix 1.6.2

what25

Reaction score
I believe they have not turned on eHRPD yet, so you're not alone.

Like the title: The Great Outage of '11

Sectime

Reaction score
I believe they have not turned on eHRPD yet, so you're not alone.

Like the title: The Great Outage of '11
When I go into a 4G area phone info says "LTE" and speeds are 12 to 15 meg down. When I move into 3G it drops to Rev A CDMA. no eHRPD since the TGO 11. I talked with a tier 2 support lady yesterday, very nice and helpful. My issue that started Thursday was random loss of data with full bars. I found that switching in and out of airplane mode does the trick. She said this issue could take two weeks to resolve. Since Verizon uses the same equipment (Lucent) vendors as AT&T, I think back to TGO 10 with the Iphone 4 on AT&T last year. That took along time to fix. Much equipment had to be replaced on a national level. Deja Vu??
Verizon's silence is pretty funny, like maybe they think nobody will notice.:icon_ banana: