Stuck at M screen too.. But has no idea what you guys are sayingg..

nataku

Reaction score
I did something really stupid.. I used Rom Manager and I bought my motorola cliq on ebay and it was rooted. I learned about it using youtube but I skipped the tutorial and I really wanted a nexus one theme.. I thought I knew what I was doing. I downloaded Rom Manager and installed the new version of rom... After it finished downloading, I did the clockwork thing and I backed it up but idk how to get to it..But I didn't erase the data and cache.. After pressing it..It's stuck to the M screen. I don't know any of these technical terms like booting it up.. I need step-by-step instructions on how to get out of the m screen.. I can't get to the clockwork.. By pressing Z and holding the power button.. Nothing works..

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
gl man i know its real frustrating at the beginning but at the end its all worth it

Reaction score
1. pull out your battery
2. put the battery back in
3. hold the power button and X
4. wait for the it to boot into recovery(you'll see clearly that its a recovery screen)
5. you are now in recovery mode, to restore a backup WIPE DATE AND CACHE then go into Nandroid --> restore --> choose your backup
6. after it finishes go to "Reboot Now" if that isnt shown press the power button to go back until its shown.
7. wait for phone to boot up

OP
N

nataku

Reaction score
1. pull out your battery
2. put the battery back in
3. hold the power button and X
4. wait for the it to boot into recovery(you'll see clearly that its a recovery screen)
5. you are now in recovery mode, to restore a backup WIPE DATE AND CACHE then go into Nandroid --> restore --> choose your backup
6. after it finishes go to "Reboot Now" if that isnt shown press the power button to go back until its shown.
7. wait for phone to boot up

That's what I've been trying to do and nothing works D: After holding the power button and X on the keyboard.. It's still at the M screen..