droid stuck at M on boot

The reaper

Reaction score
i downloaded bugless beast rom tried to install thru clockwork update zip and now im stuck at M logo battery is dead but i can get into recovery still. in guess i need a rom and kernel ? its a moto droid with rooted 2.1 build ese181 was runing stock rom before i tried to install different rom and update zips but get signature fail. please help

OP
T

The reaper

Reaction score
theyre update.zip im usisng clockwork to install i keep getting signature failed.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Charge your battery on the WALL charger for a couple of hours, it may not have enough power to boot

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm with Tallica. I'd never try and flash a rom with a near dead battery. You are replacing the entire OS. Why risk running out of juice half way through that. That white LED does not glow when in recovery either last I checked. That means you aren't charging at all, as far as I know, while in recovery mode flashing a rom.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm with Tallica. I'd never try and flash a rom with a near dead battery. You are replacing the entire OS. Why risk running out of juice half way through that. That white LED does not glow when in recovery either last I checked. That means you aren't charging at all, as far as I know, while in recovery mode flashing a rom.

As far as I know this is right christim, when in recovery the phone is not charging!

OP
T

The reaper

Reaction score
The phone wont charge theres no way i tried charging on wall but it wont. I also tried thru the computer the white light glows but doesnt charge.The battery wasnt dead wen i tried to flash i flashed 3 days ago and been stuck on M ive tried to load many roms but i get signature fail.