Droid X Stuck On "M" Screen.

BieberBlast

Reaction score
So, sometimes my phone will randomly freeze up and I will press the top "sleep" button and then press it again to make it wake back up but then the screen doesn't come back on. I will take the battery out, put it back in and it just shows the Motorola M screen. I'll wait for it to boot back up but it doesn't. It still gets emails and texts because my ringtones go off but the screen is still showing the M screen. After about 1000 tries, my phone finally turns back on. I but today I'm not so lucky. I'm getting kinda frustrated so I was wondering does anybody else have this problem? And how do you fix it? :icon_ nono2:

OP
BieberBlast

BieberBlast

Reaction score
What does that mean? Sorry. I'm not familiar with the terms.

grucifer

Reaction score
Just got a droid 2 yesterday and this same thing is happening to me.

I am stock, this is my first smartphone and I'm pretty frustrated that the thing isn't working nearly as smoothly as I anticipated.

In the few times I could use the phone for awhile the signal strength was dodgey as hell as well.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. We have a sections dedicated to the Droid X and the Droid 2. You should check them out, you may find that others are having the same issues and may have suggestions for you to try. To get to either section hit the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid X or the Droid 2 section.