Streaming MMS File

mrtoto54660

Reaction score
Is there an aplication that will stream a MSS file? I like to listen to the fire scanners off of wifirefeeds.com mainly the monroe county one. It is MMS. I had my other phones be able to stream then no problem. But cant seem to get them on the droid. I dont care if I have to purchase the product. Just let me know. Thanks.

forkup

Reaction score
Check into www.moodio.fm you can add stations like that thru your browser. I'd assume they will make an android app for what you want soon if they haven't already like the scanner app for blackberrys.

OP
mrtoto54660

mrtoto54660

Reaction score
Nope

Good try but it didn't work. Thanks tho. Hopeful someone can tell me if there is an app that can stream: mms://monroecowi.gotdns.org:8080/

I like having the local scanner playing

OP
mrtoto54660

mrtoto54660

Reaction score
Hoping

I was hoping that someone would be anle to help me with this still. If you do know of something to make the link stream to the droid I would apprieciate it! :icon_eek:

steveanderson1357

Reaction score
Googling your Monroe's Co Wi mms URL shows up on moodio.FM. If you want to set up via phone, use dolphin user agent as desktop. Then user agent as iPhone to surf m.moodio.FM. Install A Online Player or Cherry Rplayer to stream thru.