Strange behaviorwhen receiving MMS to multiple recipients; wrong text opens

TWC42

Reaction score
On my Rezound, when I get a text notification, I see the sender's icon on the screen. I slide the icon down to the ring and the text message opens. However, when the text is a MMS sent to multiple recipients, and I slide the sender's icon down to the ring, the last text that the sender sent to me opens, not the current one. So I have to go to all messages, and I will find the unread MMS at the top of the list.
Is this a bug unique to the Rezound, or to all HTC phones, or to text messaging in general. Or is there some hidden menu setting that is askew?
Let me clarify that when the text comes in, I don't know if it is a plain vanilla text or a MMS to multiple recipients, so I'm frequently confused by the text I read. Sometimes it's weeks or months old. Finally after getting a bunch of these MMS, I've figured out what is going on.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I've noticed this flaw for a while now too. I have just gotten used to sliding the messages icon vs the senders icon when an mms comes in.

Droidram56

Reaction score
Bpowder33 said:
I've noticed this flaw for a while now too. I have just gotten used to sliding the messages icon vs the senders icon when an mms comes in.

I get the same thing on my Rezound.