Stock Rooted Droid2 Rom

Bloodykiller86

Reaction score
can any1 point me in the direction of a stock rooted base rom for the Droid2 from the latest official OTA? cuz as of now i can only find roms that have been heavily modified and im not looking for that. any help would be a big help thanks =P

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock rooted gingerbread is out. Search it and you will find. There are also blur roms for froyo if thats what you want.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
B

Bloodykiller86

Reaction score
yea i need a .320 or w/e the latest ota is for the droid2 regular which i believe is still froyo...looked around and i just got a bunch of things not even dealing with what i need lol freaking Gingerbread roms and all these things for the global ugh lol

Goatastic

Reaction score
If you are looking for something close to stock you would be best served by squidly or apex. Apex has some of the blur stuff taken out which takes some getting used to.

~~Run the Zombie.....Love the Zombie~~

OP
B

Bloodykiller86

Reaction score
there has to be a base rom they use lol...they cant just all base their roms of other modified roms lol unless you got a way to make the sbf into a rom lol

edit: from what i can see squidly hasnt updated .20 not .320 which i believe is the latest ota lol

Last edited:

imjarhed

Reaction score
Give Fission a try. That is what I started with. They even call it a vanilla rom.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk