Still on kin3tx 894, want to move to 902 and keep root...help

eye_dea

Reaction score
js349 said:
I too am on kin3tx with Hon3ySc3am theme. But, I would like to get to .902 (or at least the radio) because after a phone call if I'm on 3G, I never get a data signal unless I boot the phone (I've tried toggleing back and forth and going into airplane mode and nothing works). Before this I was on 5.7.893 and did not have this problem. Also, I can switch to 4G and have no issues and I suspect it's because 4G doesn't go away during a call. Any ideas?

You're a few updates behind...

js349

Reaction score
Yes, I am because I applied a leak that took me off the update path. Kin3tx has me on 5.8.894. I found this - How to Flash 5.9.902 or 5.9.905 with Rsdlite - Android Forums and was wondering if it is the correct procedure. I finally found the FXZ for 902 - the one linked to there for Custom Rom Modified had errors when I tried to decompress it in RSDLite. Do you happen to have a good copy of that file? Thanks for any help you can give!

eye_dea

Reaction score
Yes, I am because I applied a leak that took me off the update path. Kin3tx has me on 5.8.894. I found this - How to Flash 5.9.902 or 5.9.905 with Rsdlite - Android Forums and was wondering if it is the correct procedure. I finally found the FXZ for 902 - the one linked to there for Custom Rom Modified had errors when I tried to decompress it in RSDLite. Do you happen to have a good copy of that file? Thanks for any help you can give!

Use gtalk on pc? PM me your gmail.

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
Ive got the 905 if needed. But pretty sure eye_dea will set you up right. And if youre looking for droidtheory rom run axiom b-15. Team haters has even taken that one even further with a few touches of jellybean being thrown in slowly. Im running red head rom right now witch started from theorys rom. And just keeps getting better.