on .902 with .901 KIN3TX rom.. pooor 3g/4g signal

PbSandman7

Reaction score
I have experimented with a couple different Roms and really liked KIN3TX before the recents OTA updates came out. Since .902 came out I went to Eclipse and felt battery life was great, ROM seemed cool with only a couple glitches. Had one too many force close apps and decided to try KIN3TX now since everyone was saying its compatible with .902 as long as you flash the .901 version. Well I did that a couple days ago, along with flashing the blur add-on and the Honeyscream theme by matur-mod.. forget his name. My 4g is absolutely terrible basically everywhere, to where I am on my phone and it is incredibly slow toggling between 3g/4g. It drops internet left and right, won't keep a signal.. So I switched to CDMA only and my 3g signal was solid for the rest of the weekend. It only dropped a couple of times at that... which it shouldn't at all if you ask me.

My house has always had a rough 4g signal but never this bad. I can only assume its because of the ROM. Is it possible that the add-ons corrupted it and aren't 902 compatible or does it sound more like an issue with the rom itself. When I upgraded to .902 on stock, 4g drops were so minimal and it toggled incredibly fast back to 3G if it had a week signal.

Any help would be great.

OP
P

PbSandman7

Reaction score
311 views and nobody has any info or ideas to share..?