stick with original Droid or upgrade to Droid 2 or pro?

smokin5s

Reaction score
I keep on getting calls from VZW telling me I'm elegible for a phone upgrade. I absolutely love my Droid, but I HATE the feel of the keyboard... (and I hate it with a passion)

so my question is, should I just stick it out with my Droid until the Droid 3 or some other device comes out or go ahead and upgrade to the Droid 2 because there will be no good Droid phones coming out in the near future with a full qwerty keyboard?

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Wait for other Tehran 2 devices a lot are comming out soon that are talked about today at ces

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I keep on getting calls from VZW telling me I'm elegible for a phone upgrade. I absolutely love my Droid, but I HATE the feel of the keyboard... (and I hate it with a passion)

so my question is, should I just stick it out with my Droid until the Droid 3 or some other device comes out or go ahead and upgrade to the Droid 2 because there will be no good Droid phones coming out in the near future with a full qwerty keyboard?

Well, the Droid 2 keyboard has letters that are raised and you might like that better. The Pro is a Droid that looks like a Blackberry so if you want that type of keyboard then that might be the way to go. I don't think you will see a Droid 3, It looks like the Droid Bionic is the next big thing. I haven't even looked at it, I don't know if it has a physical keyboard or not. It was announced just yesterday.

If you do decide on the Droid 2 you might as well get the D2 Global. It has a faster processor and is a world phone.

OP
S

smokin5s

Reaction score
any new devices coming out with a full qwerty keyboard?

I also have 2 docks for my Droid and love how that works.... so another phone that uses that technology would be awesome.