Steve Jobs, “Retire, relax, enjoy your family. It is just a phone. Not worth it.”

J

Johnly

lol, I think every one knows that. But they are ultimately responsible. That is why they get the big bucks : )

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I do not understand why people on a droid forum with droids care about what is going on with apple or the i4. Is it because you want to see it fail. Man folks got their popcorn and drink out :pint::popcorn: hoping to see it plummet. The iphone 4 is by far no where near being a failure. In fact out of all of you guys posting, how many have actually played with or touched an iphone 4.
Iphone 4 will be a successful launch and the people crying about the antennas will die out soon. Especially since it is a minority.
Besides they are att they should be use to having poor signal.

It seems as if you guys just wanna bash on steve and the iphone 4 ...so do what you want. But thats bad juju/karma.

J

Johnly

I do not understand why people on a droid forum with droids care about what is going on with apple or the i4. Is it because you want to see it fail. Man folks got their popcorn and drink out :pint::popcorn: hoping to see it plummet. The iphone 4 is by far no where near being a failure. In fact out of all of you guys posting, how many have actually played with or touched an iphone 4.
Iphone 4 will be a successful launch and the people crying about the antennas will die out soon. Especially since it is a minority.

It seems as if you guys just wanna bash on steve and the iphone 4 ...so do what you want. But thats bad juju/karma.
Your first sentence has me in tears, hahahahaha:icon_ banana:

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It's funny how when somebody is on top everybody likes to kick them down.

I didn't even read the opening post but I think that these constant postings and negative comments about Steve Jobs are just not necessary. Thank you Steve I loved my first Mac in 1996 and I love this one I have now too.

I wonder who the Apple fan boys pick on when they kick Android around?

I wonder if the Apple fan boys even know what Android is?

I dont think anyones kicking him because hes on top, I think that his arrogance just has gotten out of hand, and yea, that pisses people off. My first computer was an Apple //e, then //GS, then a Mac... I loved them all.. apple was a much different company when it was just '2 guys in a garage' then it is now. He survived cancer, thats great, my dad didnt and he was president of one of the largest insurance companies in the world, and even when sick, he was never arrogant or treated or talked to people like they were 5 years old, he helped them get their problems solved without placating them with answers you would expect from Mr Rogers..

smokiedabong

Reaction score
How can he say it's just a phone ? I thought it's he said it's magical , made from fairy dust and pure awesomeness concentrate . What happened to the magic ?

Darkseider

Reaction score
How can he say it's just a phone ? I thought it's he said it's magical , made from fairy dust and pure awesomeness concentrate . What happened to the magic ?

Apparently the magic gets blocked when holding the phone.

Reaction score

Not going to lie I probably would like to see it fail because of all the bad luck I have had with them PMP wise. But if it wasn't for the first gen iphone would we have had other phone companies strive to copy it and make a better phone such as our Droid?

JCo352

Reaction score
Let's all just turn this into an Apple loving forum guys, come on can't we all just get along.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
my 2 year old choked on an apple yesterday and threw up all over the place b/c of it... :icon_eek:

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Well its a big deal when he says all of those things added as something "revolutionary" and "better". Also, I'd be irritated if my phone can't make calls.
But I can understand how they say "its just a phone". Just take back your phone, use your old one or get a different one and get over it. Maybe in the future they'll be a fix and you can pick it up again. But I will say with all the issues, I'd wait. Of course, thats the thing with every product. Never jump on a product, wait for reviews, issues on them and plans for those issues to be fixed.

sphen22

Reaction score
I like to think of crapple as the borg. Sure they are effiecient and only do things their way with no influence from the outside which mindscrews people into being locked into there toys. They therefore don't know what android and customization out of the box is. In response to a post about someone saying Ifone fanbois don't know what android is.

I also feel sorry for the developers who get censored by crapple and have to deliver there software with fear that if they messed up it will be off with there head. Esspecially if they include the word Android or anything else relating to google.

I would love to be watching Star Wars on an Iphone and see R2 and C3PO behind a CENSORED box lol.

Oh and I hope family guy or south park makes a spoof on Apple and Jobs. That would be hella funny.

I know the simpsons did a good one involing the mypod or something

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This may be true..

Apple denies validity of email exchange between Jobs and disgruntled fanboy

By Ari Robbins, posted Today at 8:40 PM / 198 views

PhoneDog on:TwitterFacebookYouTubeRss Feed
http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...+exchange+between+Jobs+and+disgruntled+fanboy

112584-jobs.png

This morning BGR posted an email exchange between Steve Jobs and "Tom," a former Apple fanboy gone disgruntled, due to signal degradation issues with the iPhone 4. BGR noted that they made every effort to validate the email headers before posting the exchange, and that based on their findings they believed the exchange to be "100% legitimate." From the very beginning I told you I had my doubts, and many of you agreed that there's no way it could have been real. Well, it turns out that we were all right.

According to Apple PR, the conversation we all read and laughed at earlier today is nothing but a hoax. Fortune reached out to Apple for a statement, and when "Asked on the record whether Steve Jobs was the author of any or all of these statements, a top Apple spokesman emphatically denied it." But wait, there's more! Apparently, BGR isn't the first who was offered this email exchange. AppleInsider, after reading the exchange on BGRs site today posted a story of its own, suggesting that the exchange was offered to them two days prior, for a price. The guy who was selling the story didn't name a specific price, he just mentioned that it was for sale and that he had the email headers as proof that it was real.

Now, it seems as if AppleInsider is calling out BGR for not mentioning that the story was shopped around, and the real question is, did they pay for it? BGR has updated their site a few times since the original post went up, but as of this writing there has been no mention of the validity of the exchange or anything related to having paid for the story. If we get any more info, we'll be sure to share it! So, were you a believer, or no?

Via Engadget, Fortune, AppleInsider