[THEME] Steel Droid Compatible Themes

bharrismac

Reaction score
I really don't care too much, I was just used to having the exact percentage in the status bar. I still really like this theme.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

svickstc

Reaction score
I think 1% are so important, because of how these phones use battery...

After a few hours you can see your battery bar dropping and it may look more significant than the drop actually is in percentage..

Anyone flash fornification?

Lizx3

Reaction score
Does the new Alpha 3 version of the synergy theme work for D3 also?
And I also can't get the modified lockscreen to work. Which sucks because I absolutely hate the D3 lockscreen for some reason.

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Does the new Alpha 3 version of the synergy theme work for D3 also?
And I also can't get the modified lockscreen to work. Which sucks because I absolutely hate the D3 lockscreen for some reason.

Try WidgetLocker, its a paid app, but gives you 1000% more control over your lockscreen.

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
EDITED OP: Removed Download Links, please go to the thread linked to each Theme/Mod

I changed it due to the ever changing nature of these themes, and the fact that I can't keep track of when things change and know when to update download links.

svickstc

Reaction score
EDITED OP: Removed Download Links, please go to the thread linked to each Theme/Mod

I changed it due to the ever changing nature of these themes, and the fact that I can't keep track of when things change and know when to update download links.

Nooo :( Just keep the OP themes link up since they update versions in their link...

This was a great resource for a lot of people :)

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Nooo :( Just keep the OP themes link up since they update versions in their link...

This was a great resource for a lot of people :)

The DL links alot of them used were 3rd party sites, so each new version they would post was a different link. Unfortunately it's midterm time at college so I'll be limited in my online time. :/ I'd rather not have some a bad flash b/c an old theme version is incompatible with the most current Steel Droid.

In about 2 weeks i'll be able to re-do everything though.

This will still be a resource for people to look for compatible themes, you'll just have to click 1 extra time.

svickstc

Reaction score
^^ Ya I hear you, midterm time here too...

Thanks man!

Alpha 3 synergy is compatible...running it now

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Added MBK's BluBionic Port and MBK's Inverted BlurMessaging app

ezMesican

Reaction score
Are there any basic ICS themes out there? The only good one I found was with go launcher EX, but I want to keep my blur

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
These are CWM Flashable themes, not a Launcher Theme.

ezMesican

Reaction score
I know, I meant that the launcher themes are the only ones I found. Are there any flashable ones? I like the basic ICS over the Bionic one