status bar removal

kunzy

Reaction score
Im coming over from the disappointing nexus and I thought there was a way to remove status bar quick buttons at the top (Bluetooth, gps, sound, etc) I have beautiful widgets and I can add the quick buttons with widgets. .... One other small thing I just noticed the speaker on the back lower left there's a bar that goes through the speaker so there's a top and bottom, that bar is raised and I didn't notice that b4 was wondering if I bumped it or some how it got bent out has anyone else notice this? Is it suppose to b like that. .... Thanks

jseah

Reaction score
Im coming over from the disappointing nexus and I thought there was a way to remove status bar quick buttons at the top (Bluetooth, gps, sound, etc) I have beautiful widgets and I can add the quick buttons with widgets. .... One other small thing I just noticed the speaker on the back lower left there's a bar that goes through the speaker so there's a top and bottom, that bar is raised and I didn't notice that b4 was wondering if I bumped it or some how it got bent out has anyone else notice this? Is it suppose to b like that. .... Thanks

It's supposed to be like that.