Status Bar for Apps Dim and Small, Swipe down Status bar for Weather Bug Issue

emarioc

Reaction score
All,

The status bar on ICS is dim and largely unreadable and unusable. I use Touch Down for my email and the envelop icon in the status bar is unusable. When I swipe down to check the weather (using Weather Bug Elite) the Temp information etc does not fit in the area allotted, it runs off the bottom edge. I will be checking for ICS specific apps to test and see if they play better with the new OS.

:angry:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not aware of the Weather Bug bug (no pun intended). The status bar brightness is a well-known problem for nearly all.

OP
emarioc

emarioc

Reaction score
Not aware of the Weather Bug bug (no pun intended). The status bar brightness is a well-known problem for nearly all.

Thanks for the quick reply! Yea seems indeed its all of us... maybe I feel better now, naaa, still disappointed. Normally I wait for the newest OS, being in the IT field for so long, well you get that way. I did the upgrade cuz the Moto guys thought it would fix the issue I am having with Haptic feedback stopping and starting when ever it feels like it. NO Joy on the Haptic and well, I did get the expected new issues with a new OS. I know I will just restore from my Norton Ghost Image, wait ahhh can't do that :biggrin:

parkschr

Reaction score
I can not read the temperatures. They are tiny.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cece5702

Reaction score
I'm not sure what can be done about the small font on the notification bar but if you go into system settings, display and change the font size to large. This helps you actually see and read the settings a lot better.

JWX

Reaction score
This is definitely a buzz kill for ICS. Been seeking something to help. So far, no joy :-(