Star Hunt!

iPirate

Reaction score
My group just finished our first game! We think it is a great game, it runs on Android(1.6+) enabled devices and the goal is to use the accelerometer to move the player's ball and collect all the stars. There are "enemy" balls and other obstacles that will make collecting all the stars a challenge.

A short story behind the game:

The stars have been knocked from the sky and have fallen all across the land. Your job is to collect the stars and return them to the sky. Avoid the evil balls that knocked them from the sky and be quick, the stars are losing their glow!

Below I've posted several images from the game and barcodes that can be scanned for quick access to try the game out or buy it! :)

Please give it a try! Tell your friends, rate it, leave comments and feel free to leave comments here. We are always looking for ways to improve the game and make it better.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

full.jpg

lite.jpg

J

Johnly

No feedback? :(
My daughter will be back from Kansas in 4 days....she will then reside with me until next summer....she will get bored....and I will have her try, and review this game! (you are right, no one reads the games section)

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
No feedback? :(
My daughter will be back from Kansas in 4 days....she will then reside with me until next summer....she will get bored....and I will have her try, and review this game! (you are right, no one reads the games section)

Any feedback? it has been a while, we have over 1k downloads but not too many ratings!