SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

I don't have a security issue either and that is the first I have heard of it and yes but when you put in blur email it will automatically remove emailgoogle

Okay thanks. The security issue that I have had with all the other blurless roms is that it keeps asking for a security update for exchange. Yours is the only one that doesn't keep doing that. The blur email doesn't either.

ok sort of a noob.... i just started typing in the scripts to get things activated and i accidentally typed in the first one and i certainly dont want ads permitted, how do i undo?

thanks a lot, I'm now tinkering... everything seems to be going swimmingly :)

Hey squid, I know your always busy working hard on your rom, if you go ahead and PM that moderater and get your own section going I'd be glad to help you keep the posts organized, write the install instructions for you and gets the links all put together. I'm bored at work most of the time and have nothing better to do(lol).

Thank you I appreciate it I saw your post ill pm Miami tonight its nice to see it stable and everyone starting to use it

Thank you I appreciate it I saw your post ill pm Miami tonight its nice to see it stable and everyone starting to use it

I did an overclock to 1.45ghz just for the heck of it and ran a quadrant, got a 2924 with fullblur. Insane, haha. Just let me know when you need help setting up your section.

What did you have to put your max voltage to I could never get it stable without cranking the voltage too high

What did you have to put your max voltage to I could never get it stable without cranking the voltage too high

Max VSEL:78
Max Clock Rate: 1450000
Slot one: 300000 / 20
Slot two: 600000 / 30
Slot three: 1000000 / 52
Slot four: 1450000 / 76

Edit: I suppose I could drop the VSEL down to 76, I just modded a 1.45ghz preset that was included in the D2 overclocking app that I use to use very low voltage for all of the slots to conserve battery.

Last edited:
You have a strong one mine wont run at anything higher than 14.3

How's the quick contact task widget looking with facebook?

Hey Squidly, idk if its at all possible, but from what i heard, cyanogen is putting a whole new status bar in his builds. It has system toggles and such built right on it. I was wondering if you could somehow implement that to your builds?

Back