Spotify deal with Samsung

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to try out a 30 day trial of the premium of Spotify so I can listen to nonstop music while I'm out running with my new Samsung Wear buds I got yesterday. Well when I went to sign up, it knew I was using my S10 and offered me 6 months of premium for no cost. Just passing along that I got this deal, and curious if it's for all Samsung or just the S10 users.

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to get in on this, but I already subscribe to Spotify, so I don't qualify, which is a bummer. I could always create/use a new email, but I am so vested right now with as many playlists as I've created, I don't want to lose all that.

On a side note, I love Spotify. I have a family account, and everybody uses it enough that I feel it is well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to check this out...where do I check?

S10+ Tapatalk
I got the Spotify app from the Google Play Store last night and when I signed in and clicked to check out the premium is when it saw I had the Samsung device and offered it to me. No brainier as it gives it to be free until October. My running watch is a Garmin and I can sync different playlists directly on the watch so I can listen to it even without having my phone nearby.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I got the Spotify app from the Google Play Store last night and when I signed in and clicked to check out the premium is when it saw I had the Samsung device and offered it to me. No brainier as it gives it to be free until October. My running watch is a Garmin and I can sync different playlists directly on the watch so I can listen to it even without having my phone nearby.
Got it now... Woohoo... Awesome thank you for sharing

I'm doing great with these services

MLB at bat free season from Tmobile
Pandora premium free year from Tmobile

96d43e81633e81b7a4019326de7efb5e.jpg

S10+ Tapatalk