Play Music

Jake Benson

Reaction score
Just got my Galaxy s3. I am an admitted rookie trying to figure it all out. I just signed up for Spotify as Music Hub not available in USA yet. How do I use Play Music in conjunction with Spotify? I can listen to Spotify, but want to create additional folders, etc. with Play Music. I downloaded a playlist from Spotify, which I listen to on my computer, but I don't understand how to incorporate it into Play Music app. How do you get music into Play Music app?

skennelly

Reaction score
Any music on your sd card will get scanned and be able to play in the play music app. Also, you can download a desktop application for play music and upload upto 20,000 songs to Google servers. Then you don't have to put music on your phone because you can stream it through the app.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
Any music on your sd card will get scanned and be able to play in the play music app. Also, you can download a desktop application for play music and upload upto 20,000 songs to Google servers. Then you don't have to put music on your phone because you can stream it through the app.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

what app does this ??? thxs