Sporadic Reboot

Phigment

Reaction score
Not sure what's causing this but, I'll be doing something on my phone - most recently typing a text message with on-screen keyboard and looking at apps in the market and my phone freezes up. Each time it has happened I thought it might just be a lag of some type but, inevitably while I'm waiting for it to un-freeze, the phone will just reboot.

The only things I've done differently, since yesterday, when the problem started was to install Chevy's newest SS 4.7 and install Subsonic (media player). I didn't see anything in the ChevyNo1 section that really sounded like the issue and I didn't find much Googling subsonic+droid+reboot so, I figured I might try checking with the Rescue Squad.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Had the same issue, but running a diff rom. Try running a different kernel. I pushed my phone by putting a 1250 kernel on it, when 1200 was working just fine.

OP
Phigment

Phigment

Reaction score
Thanks will try that and rally back - previously had the stock kernel I believe but, when I updated to 4.7 I'm pretty sure I selected the low voltage 1ghz one.