Multiple freezes & reboots daily

OP
DroidFan

DroidFan

Reaction score
I don't know how I put up with it as long as I did either!

BUt I did call them and I ended up doing a hard reset after trying some other things with tech support... seems the hard reset did the trick... so far... we'll see...

er0wid

Reaction score
I've got this same problem, only it happens when I use the music player, and only recently since the music player decided to run the visualizer. Does anyone know how to turn the visualizer off? Long touch doesn't work, just brings up more visualizers.

I'm on a rooted DroidX, also use a Task Killer, though.

PS-What the hell are you doing with your phones that the extended battery is only lasting half a day? I get almost 3 days on mine.

soos53

Reaction score
Not a thing

I actually had it sitting on my desk, not even using it. I teach and don't use my phone during the day. Doesn't matter now, the IPhone I got in it's place has superior service, meaning no dead spots and it lasts more than one day! It doesn't come with some stuff but you can get them, most free. The other was just too much trouble.

=er0wid;1000998]I've got this same problem, only it happens when I use the music player, and only recently since the music player decided to run the visualizer. Does anyone know how to turn the visualizer off? Long touch doesn't work, just brings up more visualizers.

I'm on a rooted DroidX, also use a Task Killer, though.

PS-What the hell are you doing with your phones that the extended battery is only lasting half a day? I get almost 3 days on mine.[/QUOTE]