Speaker problems

dajakal

Reaction score
Speaker problems meant my alarm didn't sound this morning and I was late to work. I'm playing with it now, and it seems that even at the highest volume, the external speaker is barely audible. What the heck is this? I'm very angry with my droid today and I want to make sure this never happens again!

Gisboro

Reaction score
That happened to me one time. I just pulled the battery and have not had a sound issue since.

IamReady

Reaction score
It is happening to quite a few of us. Just search the forum and you will see plenty of postings about it. Usually just powering off/on the device fixes the issue... until the next time!

OP
D

dajakal

Reaction score
Until it happens again?! So there's no root cause or permanent fix? To me, this means I can not rely on this phone to ring or alarm. This had better be fixed soon...

HappyDroid007

Reaction score
I've had the same problem too with ringtones and media volumes. I could barely make out the Google Navigator! Powering Down and Up seems to help! I hope they resolve these bugs!

Anomander

Reaction score
I noticed my sound notifications today had gotten very quiet when I even had it to full volume. Powered down and back up and everything is well again. I used one phone once for an alarm clock and it was plenty loud when it went off.