Speaker Phone Weak

JLB09

Reaction score
Even when I have my sound in the highest volume it is very difficult to hear the other party on speaker phone.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

jimnutt

Reaction score
Sounds like something may be wrong with your phone. The speaker on mine is very (very) loud, I have to turn it down to about half volume.

JCo352

Reaction score
Sounds like something may be wrong with your phone. The speaker on mine is very (very) loud, I have to turn it down to about half volume.

I agree, thats one of the strong points of this phone, the great sound quality.

OP
JLB09

JLB09

Reaction score
Thanks, I called Verizon tech support and they said that while my phone was in Navigation mode (which is what I was doing when my speaker phone was weak) that could happen. But they suggested that it probably needed updated - taking the battery out while the power was still on - and then powering back on. So I have done this and we shall see if it is better.

thanks for your help here.

Mudd92

Reaction score
Is anyone speaker raspy...was having issues with the first phone and got the *rebuilt wow* phone today and the speaker on this thing IMO is **** compared to the one that was replaced....i just cant win Ive had nothing but problems with this phone since I bought it...

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Thanks, I called Verizon tech support and they said that while my phone was in Navigation mode (which is what I was doing when my speaker phone was weak) that could happen. But they suggested that it probably needed updated - taking the battery out while the power was still on - and then powering back on. So I have done this and we shall see if it is better.

thanks for your help here.

The Nav voice bites when it talks over a caller, but I talk on my speaker phone everyday and Nav is always on.