Sorry to say goodbye...

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes but there hasn't been an update since April 28th.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I guess what I'm saying is, it can't be that bad for UD if he's still posting updates. Have you seen the news footage of the hard hit areas? Whole neighborhoods are decimated...UD can't have been hit that hard if he's still able to post updates...

Obviously he has priorities and updating a ROM shouldn't be one of them though.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think some more storms and possibly more flooding have occurred after the April 28th post, I might be wrong but I'm just trying to be informative to people that are wondering what happened to UD and especially to those that are dogging on UD for not releasing anymore updates. One thing we both agree on is that obviously he does have more important issues to deal with ATM.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think some more storms and possibly more flooding have occurred after the April 28th post, I might be wrong but I'm just trying to be informative to people that are wondering what happened to UD and especially to those that are dogging on UD for not releasing anymore updates. One thing we both agree on is that obviously he does have more important issues to deal with ATM.

ahhh i see what you're saying...i apologize...i thought the UD post on facebook was from today.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ok...I should have put April 28th in my first post but didn't think about it at the time.

Last edited:

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Upgrade your phone and GB will work fine. Droid 1 is ancient.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

robbienick

Reaction score

If this is the case, let's cross our fingers...

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

LOL seriously? I've had GB on my D1 since Nightly 50something with CM7 and have had no issues at all. Yes i'm serious, not 1. Calls work fine, text, mms, email, apps, browser and everything else. No force closes, nothing. The D1 may be old but it has something else that your Incredible doesn't, a direct port of Honeycomb. Not a theme, a direct port. I'm not saying anyone is doing anything wrong at all, it just baffles me when I see someone saying that pretty much NOTHING on their device works with a GB ROM.

Now to add about the Honeycomb port, of course not everything works on it YET. What does work though is Data, Touchscreen, Text, Notifications and Softkey Lights. In case you don't believe me, here it is:
{ROM}Honeycomb for D1 - xda-developers

TechJPC

Reaction score
Sourcery 2.2 is a Froyo based rom with a built in theme chooser, kernel chooser, bootanimations chooser and much more.

I to was on several GB roms and with all the effort put in to them none would work smoothly on my phone.

Link to Sourcery for whoever is interested, best Froyo Rom out there. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sourcery-rom/128957-sourcery-rom-2-2-a.html

If you decide to try it, download 2.0 first and then 2.2 and gapps. Don't flash 2.2 right away, it will put you in a boot loop.

Totally agree. Best rom that I had on my D1.

Sent from my DROIDX

coldhardtruth

Reaction score

LOL seriously? I've had GB on my D1 since Nightly 50something with CM7 and have had no issues at all. Yes i'm serious, not 1. Calls work fine, text, mms, email, apps, browser and everything else. No force closes, nothing. The D1 may be old but it has something else that your Incredible doesn't, a direct port of Honeycomb. Not a theme, a direct port. I'm not saying anyone is doing anything wrong at all, it just baffles me when I see someone saying that pretty much NOTHING on their device works with a GB ROM.

Now to add about the Honeycomb port, of course not everything works on it YET. What does work though is Data, Touchscreen, Text, Notifications and Softkey Lights. In case you don't believe me, here it is:

Are u serious with your honeycomb port? Who cares. Honeycomb isn't even optimized for smartphones. I wasn't trying to b rude but ur phone is old and a Motorola. Bad combo. Upgrade and you will be much happier.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Are u serious with your honeycomb port? Who cares. Honeycomb isn't even optimized for smartphones. I wasn't trying to b rude but ur phone is old and a Motorola. Bad combo. Upgrade and you will be much happier.

Lol says the guy with the dinc with 2.3.3. I'm perfectly happy with my phone that can do everything yours does.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score

Lol says the guy with the dinc with 2.3.3. I'm perfectly happy with my phone that can do everything yours does.

Just a lot slower with a lot more FCs. LOL!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Just a lot slower with a lot more FCs. LOL!

Lol not my Droid. No fc's here.

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
So I'm back on 2.5, but was wondering how to change the lock screen wall paper? I have a nice black and red theme going, and the green Bad@$$ droid kinda kills it =\

Apprazer

Reaction score
Funny, I'm back on 2.5 (and running great), but my lockscreen displays my default wallpaper. There's no difference between the two.