Extreme Call blocker app keeps crashing my phone...please HELP!

dlarger

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced thier RAZR crashing? i believe i have tracked it down to the EXTREME CALL BLOCKER APP. This app seems to make my phone completely crash about 2-3 times a day. When i say crash i mean the only button fuctions that work is the hard reset (down volume + power). there has been times when i see the alert light on (like i have just recieved a message) and none of the buttons will work. this is strange because my phone is actually "on" but unreponsive.

I have unistalled all apps and it appears to be working fine today without any crashes. i want to put back on the extreme call blocker app...but dont want my phone to keep crashing.

I had this app on my old phone (droid X) and it NEVER caused any problems.

Can anyone out there help me????

OP
D

dlarger

Reaction score
Error messages

I installed root call blocker pro and keep getting error messages when i try to enable call blocking.

i am receiving the following messages when i check the enable call blocking box.

1. Root call blocker pro - root not exists on your device

2. Root call blocker pro - i have crashed, select to send report

Any help with this?

ddfuji

Reaction score
I installed root call blocker pro and keep getting error messages when i try to enable call blocking.

i am receiving the following messages when i check the enable call blocking box.

1. Root call blocker pro - root not exists on your device

2. Root call blocker pro - i have crashed, select to send report

Any help with this?

your phone isnt rooted?