sorry but i could not find ...

moto2523

Reaction score
the right solution to my mounting issue .. i researched but all the phones were rooted/unlocked .. i have a regular 2.1 droid and since ive had it i could not mount. it would mount a few seconds then it would prepare sd card on its own. please help.

xliderider

Reaction score
Have you tried more than one sd card, or tried the sd card in the computer, if you have an adapter? It could be you just have a bad card.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If you have a micro adapter, I would copy everything off the card and reformat it.
Then copy everything back...

OP
M

moto2523

Reaction score
ive tried reformatting, i even got an entire new phone from insurance and still has the same issue .. i researched common problems away from forums and saw it might be a USB driver issue. do any of you know about that?

xliderider

Reaction score
ive tried reformatting, i even got an entire new phone from insurance and still has the same issue .. i researched common problems away from forums and saw it might be a USB driver issue. do any of you know about that?

Have you tried reloading the usb drivers on your computer?

Motorola usb drivers

Make sure you download the correct driver for your computer's OS (32 vs. 64 bit).

OP
M

moto2523

Reaction score
i just tried, and i guess it still doesent work .. is there a way to root without having to connect to USB i have the adapter and the memory card works fine on there