sd card

Saiyan

Reaction score
I was helping my friend out earlier, showing her how to use the sd card on her camera to upload photos using the sd card usb adapter with my own sd card outta my phone.
Since then I've been getting a notification saying,"Preparing sd card: Checking for errors."
I've since shut down my phone several times, and checked the sd card under the battery casing. And it still doesn't work.
Could I have nuked my sd card doing this?
I did a search on sd cards, but couldn't find no tutorial or anything on the subject of how to insert an sd card.

thanks!

comk4ver

Reaction score
Your camera could have put information that the phone doesn't like. I recommend removing the sd card and then moving all the files to your computer. Then place your sd back into your phone. See if you can figure out what the camera placed on the card or just move/delete the photos to an appropriate place within the android system folders....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Didn't place it in the camera.
Did however plug it into her phones micro sd port. Then into the sd usb adapter, and into the laptop.

xdegenerate

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Grand Prime
Did you choose eject disk before taking the card out of each device? You could have damaged the card that way if you didn't.