Sometimes I get lagged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
My phone gets skippy and laggy at times and is frustrating, are there any known fixes? Also what is the best app killer, i hate when you hit kill, 6 more apps turn on, and then you do it again. Im using advanced app killer. hmm. /discuss

harrellj

Reaction score
Try running the phone without the task killer and see if it stops being so laggy.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
get rid of the task killer first of all.

i have an app called MemoryUp Pro, it speeds things up when things get laggy, but most of the time it's an app causing the lag, in your case the Task Killer.

matted2thefloor

Reaction score
I did all the things mentioned here...but still having the same type of lag issues. In fact I just tried sending a message to my wife and instead of it taking the normal 3-5 seconds ( with typing included ) it took around 15 because each screen press was so delayed. All the apps that can be moved to the SD have been. I took off AAK and I still have to frequently pull the battery out to get it moving smoothly again. Is there a way that I can determine which app may be causing the issue...without starting from scratch again???? Had to do that once already too!

The DX IS NOT rooted...

Status
Not open for further replies.