Someone else please confirm this

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I have been using the x2 for a couple weeks and I have been having all the same issues with music apps, lag and general lack of stability. I rooted ran supercharged and all the hacks still some things persisted. So I broke down sbfed and started all over. Then I read some where about this app, can't remember where so if any one saw it please thank them.

http://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache

I ran it once cleared all cache and voila my x2 runs great. There must be a problem with the system and app cache management. Because this thing flies now and everything works like it should. Not to mention battery life is increasing.

So someone please confirm.

I am not rooted straight up stock. I am using lpp with several widgets. Widget locker as well.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

vvildcard

Reaction score
Using the MinimumX ROM (did full cache/factory clear) and a number of other tweaks and Pandora is skipping very bad now... worse than ever. It's having very short, frequent skips and took about 5 minutes to load the first song. Each skip creates a hi-fi pop, as well.

Google Music, no the other hand, is working like a charm... songs start fast and not a single skip, yet.