Solar wind live wallpaper (AMAZING)

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this incredible live wallpaper in the market called solar wind live wallpaper. It's the bat live wallpaper out there in my opinion. It truly is amazing (sorry if I sound cheesy haha). You guys HAVE to get this live wallpaper. Its smooth and beautiful at the same time. Oh, did I mention that its free? :D

A couple screenies..
aefdb0bd-1fd7-bbd3.jpg
aefdb0bd-1fe8-2ab8.jpg

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll bite - since it's free, but my favorite is Digital Wall LWP (not free) and it's going to be a hard one to beat -

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is impressive for a Live Wallpaper and it has a lot of settings options too, just not for me :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I really liked it in theory and also while watching it and customizing it from the selection screen but in practice it was a little spacially confusing.

tappin and a talkin

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really liked it in theory and also while watching it and customizing it from the selection screen but in practice it was a little spacially confusing.

tappin and a talkin

That's when I got my headache - after applying it and trying to navigate around on my homescreens :tongue:

Silver_Phoenix

Reaction score
First thing that came to my mind was "OMG!!!!! Double Rainbow!!!" (lol, just kidding)

Wow, that is a bit trippy..... Cool, but I dont think it could be used for long periods of time... *wonders if it will activate seizures???*

Im partial to Twitter Moods. Really, the only association it has with Twitter is that the colors change based on trending topics on Twitter; no way to know that unless you are a die-hard twitter user.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Checked it out.....interesting....the jiggly setting will definately induce seisures in someone. Was nice to watch in the settings menu but eh. Not for me either.

Sent from somewhere...

solar

Reaction score
It is pretty cool, but is a little busy.I'm going to run it and play with the settings!