So who's leading the screen protector race?

angler1

Reaction score
bought the three pack from verizon :D it works well for me

really?? interesting. To each their own i suppose, I cant stand the fact that it only covers the screen and not the rest of the glass surface. I dont want scratches all over the black part and around my home buttons...

I actually needed a quick replacement screen and went to verizon. They had new protectors that cover the whole screen. They are much better than the old sheets of Plexiglass. Worth a look.

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
The ZAGG (screen protector) covers the Drinc's entire face with cut outs for the (circular) mic at the bottom and the earphone at the top.

I installed mine yesterday and didn't leave it sit and cure for 24 hours and now have the orange peel effect:shocked: so be patient.

exactly, its why i shy away from paying $20 for their screen protector. waiting to use my phone for 24 hours just isnt realistic for me as it is my only phone line. And I'm rarely home and use it a lot. It is a very durable screen protector though.

sam5828

Reaction score
im using the omnia protecter from verizon looking and working great

xBBuser

Reaction score
The ZAGG (screen protector) covers the Drinc's entire face with cut outs for the (circular) mic at the bottom and the earphone at the top.

I installed mine yesterday and didn't leave it sit and cure for 24 hours and now have the orange peel effect:shocked: so be patient.

I waited more than the 24 hours. It was there from the start and still there after the 'cure' time. The orange peel is not visible with the screen on. It can be seen when it's off.

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
The orange peel effect on my moto cause a little bit of a grainy or fuzzy look when the screen was on. I Don't know I was going to head to best buy after work to get a zagg but I just dont like the feeling of them when I use swype on top of all of the other negatives listed previously. Think im going to hold out for the seinheil crystal even though I hate going unprotected no matter how many times people post the scratch test.

bl42ed0

Reaction score
Just purchased the skinomi techskin screen protector from Amazon for ten bucks. They have the full body as well. Will let you guys know how it is when I get it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Brokenartist

Reaction score
the 3 pack from Verizon is all i use right now. Dont feel the need to spend so much on the invisible shield. Doesn't seem worth the money.

Riddlin

Reaction score
They build the screens so good on these new phones they dont scratch. I do have the zagg. I just put it on today. 12 - 24 hours curing sucks who can live with out there phone that long. I am not a huge fan of the look. Zagg is better then anything else though.

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
actually they do scratch, its just not as easy as it used to be.

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
SGP Just mailed me back. They should have the steinheil protectors up by the end of this end week or beginning of next. I know what im waiting for!

BaB

Reaction score
Zagg sad

I installed an invisishield yesterday. Let it cure for at least 13 hours. Today I slid it into my horizontal belt holster and part of the corner peeled back and is covered in lint that won't come off and won't restick. The instructions say that once you peel it off you can't put it back on. Money wasted. I'll keep watching this forum to see if there are better solutions.

sanitroc

Reaction score
Just install ZAGG before sleep and no problem. Light usage for the hours left and you are set to go. The rubber like feel gives the phone a little bounce thus giving it extra protection i.e. impacts.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
I installed an invisishield yesterday. Let it cure for at least 13 hours. Today I slid it into my horizontal belt holster and part of the corner peeled back and is covered in lint that won't come off and won't restick. The instructions say that once you peel it off you can't put it back on. Money wasted. I'll keep watching this forum to see if there are better solutions.

While I dislike the feel of the zaggs.. a lot. they are very good about customer service. They would probably replace it for you.