Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector

highride

Reaction score
I am looking at the XO Skin Galaxy Nexus Protector and I need to know how far back the case fit one is cut. I am using the diztronic case. Do I need the case fit, or should I just get the regular. I am using a I gave my wife my Razr and got the Nexus for me since I want to mod it.

Regular fit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector | No Orange Peel | Hides Fingerprints | Clearest Screen Protector - $13.46 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins
Case fit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Case Fit Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case Fit Screen Protector | No Orange Peel | Hides Fingerprints | Clearest Screen Protector - $13.46 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins

Their video if you haven't used it.

[video=youtube;qoMRO4OiXw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4[/video]

mrkelly88

Reaction score
I am looking at the XO Skin Galaxy Nexus Protector and I need to know how far back the case fit one is cut. I am using the diztronic case. Do I need the case fit, or should I just get the regular. I am using a I gave my wife my Razr and got the Nexus for me since I want to mod it.

Regular fit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector | No Orange Peel | Hides Fingerprints | Clearest Screen Protector - $13.46 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins
Case fit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Case Fit Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case Fit Screen Protector | No Orange Peel | Hides Fingerprints | Clearest Screen Protector - $13.46 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins

Their video if you haven't used it.

[video=youtube;qoMRO4OiXw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4[/video]

I bought the regular protector and it fit fine with the TPU case.. After installing though I wasn't really thrilled about the screen protector. It felt rubbery, it had some waves in it (probably because it was my first "wet application") and it seemed to pick up a lot of fingerprints IMO... I put on the screen protector that came with the Diztronic case and love it, it went on easy, feels like part of the screen, and covers the entire screen including the front camera which I like... Just giving my point of view, not trying to talk you out of it. Anyways, like I said before, the regular fit will work just fine.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

OP
H

highride

Reaction score
I ended up getting the full size one. It still looks really good. It was a little rubbery for the first few days but that went away after it fully dried. You cant even tell its on the screen its so clear. I think the secret with the install is to just let it sit overnight after squeegeeing everything out, mine came out really nice.