Droid Bionic Screen Protector XO Skins

OP
N

netsec

Reaction score
Here is their video.. Insane. I didnt know it fills scratches. [video=youtube;qoMRO4OiXw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4[/video]

onebigunion

Reaction score
I've used them before. I wasn't overly impressed. They werent bad but weren't great either. They look pretty good but will not last that long. I think they figure most people wont bother taking advantage of free replacement or will lose receipt or other needed documentation. Overall, they're ok but overpriced

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

AlexSB

Reaction score
I've used them before. I wasn't overly impressed. They werent bad but weren't great either. They look pretty good but will not last that long. I think they figure most people wont bother taking advantage of free replacement or will lose receipt or other needed documentation. Overall, they're ok but overpriced

Thanks for the review! After seeing the video I was thinking of replacing my stienheil with one of those

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
The Bionic has gorilla glass...it's scratch proof.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Bionic has gorilla glass...it's scratch proof.

Not true, it does have gorilla glass but it's scratch resistant not scratch proof - and the Bionic screen also has a anti glare layer over the gorilla glass which scratches easily so be careful

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Scratch-proof or scratch-resistant it does not matter to me...I have yet to scratch my glass. I'm an aircraft mechanic and I always have my phone with me.

OP
N

netsec

Reaction score
I had one on my droid x for over a year with no issue. I got mine online so I would assume all you need to get a replacement is to call?

billcows

Reaction score
I have no protection on my screen. No scratches since September.