so sick of SlideIT,swype?

ripstar42

Reaction score
I had the beta swype for a while and loved it. Now that it ran out I am back to SlideIT, which I hate. But I just can't go back to typing a word out so i use it. why do they not just release it? This is kinda ridiculous! I would ask for an apk but just by searching nobody seems to have one. Im just scared I might throw my phone in a river SlideIT sucks that bad.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish Swype would hurry up and get their app on the market. I'll pay for it. Be glad to. The betas worked great so I wish they would get it out!

anuraj1

Reaction score
I had the beta swype for a while and loved it. Now that it ran out I am back to SlideIT, which I hate. But I just can't go back to typing a word out so i use it. why do they not just release it? This is kinda ridiculous! I would ask for an apk but just by searching nobody seems to have one. Im just scared I might throw my phone in a river SlideIT sucks that bad.

If you are a part of the public beta, you can use the swype installer to get the current beta which works. It is a little more sensitive than the previous beta though.

Ripstar, If you aren't a part of the public beta, then check your PM inbox. Santa might have come by a little early dancedroid

Droman

Reaction score
SlideIT for my opinion is the best

Why don't you use SlideIT
it's on the market, and it works better than Shapewriter and Swype ?

Technoman

Reaction score
Why don't you use SlideIT
it's on the market, and it works better than Shapewriter and Swype ?

Droman, please go back and read the OP. I think you will find that he says he had to ""go back to slideit" and it SUCKS.

I love Swype.... still on the beta (I signed up for the true beta), and it comes factory installed on the DROID X that I have coming.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

INFERNO

Reaction score
After the first beta expired I signed up for the beta again....the next day I was on swype again and still am!!