so my car got stolen last night

Wendy

Reaction score
I love my itouch and still use it in addition to the Droid. I like to use it to read Kindle books or RSS feeds while on the elliptical machine....and save my droid battery. It also has a calorie counter app that I have been using since last May that I like better than the Droid offerings.

If you are in the market for a new ipod, I would highly recommend the itouch. :)

Omega-Tron

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the car.

I have a 30GB iPod video, 80GB iPod Classic, and an 8GB iPod Touch. I got them all free from a lost and found. No, I didn't steal them, no one picked them up for years.

I really do like the iPod Touch but I only had it for a month before I got my Droid and everything that it did my Droid does better (for me). Having to be near a WiFi hotspot also is a downer with the Touch.

Having the Droid and an iPod (especially the Touch) is very redundant to me unless you:

1) Want a separate device to play music.
2) Want an app that is only on the Apple App Store.
3) Have a car stereo that integrates with iPod.
4) Some other need that I didn't think of.

OP
cool username

cool username

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the car.

I have a 30GB iPod video, 80GB iPod Classic, and an 8GB iPod Touch. I got them all free from a lost and found. No, I didn't steal them, no one picked them up for years.

I really do like the iPod Touch but I only had it for a month before I got my Droid and everything that it did my Droid does better (for me). Having to be near a WiFi hotspot also is a downer with the Touch.

Having the Droid and an iPod (especially the Touch) is very redundant to me unless you:

1) Want a separate device to play music.
2) Want an app that is only on the Apple App Store.
3) Have a car stereo that integrates with iPod.
4) Some other need that I didn't think of.

Where was this lost and found? Like a gym or something? Haha that's awesome.

Reason number one applies to me.. I think I like the ipod layout better and id rather conserve my droid battery.
Reason two also, I want words with friends..but I probably won't get the touch..
Three, my car had an Alpine stereo for my ipod..which doesn't apply anymore

And to whoever asked if my car sticks out, no not at all. Its a 90s honda accord, so I don't have much hope. :(. The only defining characteristic was a sticker on the window which they removed and stuck on the telephone pole outside my house