I know its heresy...

666ogre666

Reaction score
... But I have an iPod classic, in my opinion the best MP3 player nothing compares to the circular scroll wheel, and I figured maybe someone on this forum might be able to help me out. Whenever I load songs onto it Ill be going through and Ill try and play a certain song and it will go to the song and then skip through till it gets to one that will play. Ive tried re-adding my music to my library among alot of other things and nothing seems to work. Anyone out there with an old school iPod able to help me out?

P.S. I have a droid and its awesome. Would never get an iPhone.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Haha,like how u threw the last comment down there ;) I'm no help though...never had an ipod.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yea I know this isnt the best place for apple support but I figured there are enough technology oriented people that I might be able to get some help

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Sounds like corrupted mp3s

xan

Reaction score
check those same files, and see if they play on the droid or pc

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yea they play normally and they show up on the iPod just when you click to play them it ends up skipping over and over until it finds one. Always the same songs too, I DL'd something called MP3val which is supposed to fix MP3 errors and Im running it right now so hopefully that will help.