So I have an Upgrade coming up...

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I would wait for the Incredible 2. But if you want a phone with a physical keyboard, some pictures got leaked for the Droid 3.

DROID3 Poses Again, This Time With Keyboard Showing - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Thanks. Looks good. I like having the numeric key row like on my wife's Ally. The new D3 KB looks about as perfect as can be built into a smartphone. This will likely be the upgrade for my D1 if there are no serious problems with it. It would be nice to have 4G, but 3G is sufficient for what I do with my Droid.

Beka27

Reaction score
I really liked those leaked pics of the D3!!! Maybe it'll be out in the next few months... if you really want a keyboard, that looks like a pretty nice phone to hold out for.

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I'm really digging that D3. Lol It looks so sick. I can't wait to see what the specs are. Maybe I could get the Thunderbolt to hold me over until the D3 drops...

yiannis

Reaction score
Let me ask you, do you really need a new phone? I only ask because it seems like everyone on here jumps to the "next best thing" as soon as they're contract is up. I have a D1 with SS 5.1 and so far I can't see a reason to jump ship just yet. JMO

Well my D1's battery is dying. Should I invest $38 for the Droid 2 battery, shall I invest $75 for a Seidio battery, or wait for a better phone?

I want an HTC-made Atrix-spec'd LTE-capable phone running Honeycomb before the tiered data plans start... I have until 07/23 when my upgrade will become available to decide...

Last edited: