SmokedX Theme (Hybrid theme with Blue accents)

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I just tried the new 4shared download...when try to install...clockwork says unable to open file.

OP
G

guyinlaca

Reaction score
I've received no feedback on how well the megaupload link works. My guess is 4shared is corrupting the file somehow because I test each file extensively.

Someone try the megaupload link and let me know the result.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've received no feedback on how well the megaupload link works. My guess is 4shared is corrupting the file somehow because I test each file extensively.

Someone try the megaupload link and let me know the result.

Megaupload for your file worked fine...although had to wait for 42 seconds:dry: ... but it was not corrupted... didn't try 4shared.... Mediafire is a site you can look into, it works great and no waiting for the downloaders...;)

On a side note... I downloaded your theme to test why a member couldn't get Metamorph to work with it, and I see that your theme adds that infamous -v4 to the drawable folders in the framework-res.apk, too bad since that means none of your users can use MM to mod the framework-res apk... I have made one of your theme users an update.zip of the mods they wanted, but that ends up being unusable for other themes...lol ...ah well...cheers.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha ha.. hey man, I did the "mobile" thing too. PM a mod, they will fix you right up. As far as the theme goes, if you have trouble, or just want to anyway, let me know. I will host it on my website. I only use it for my themes anyway and I get unlimited bandwidth so it ain't gonna cost me anything to help you out.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk... simlpy renaming the v4 to not having it fixes all this. At least it did with my theme.