[THEME] Sense 1.4

CHP

Reaction score
The title tells all. This is a port I made of the theme for stock 2.3.340 for ApeX 1.4.

Update 1: Fixed visibility issues.
Update 2: Themed a few icons. Having issues finding the files for the rest of the icons. (continue to use adw senses theme for now)
Update 3: Themed more icons and made the eri.xml blank so there won't be "ApeX BWC" or "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar.

I take no credit for the images, all credit goes sto the original themers.

Browser, gallery, camera, phone, etc all need theming still but I will get to that eventually :)

CAP201102220228.jpg
CAP2011022202281.jpg

LINK:
Sense update 3

Install as you would any other update.zip file :)

For now you can get sense icons in an adw them until I get them in here. Just search "senses adw" in the market and that works fine.

Last edited:

droided1

Reaction score
Not bad at all, I like it. Could you do a different battery perhaps a circular one or something different? Thanks for your work, apex can use more themes

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

CHP

Reaction score
Not bad at all, I like it. Could you do a different battery perhaps a circular one or something different? Thanks for your work, apex can use more themes

Sure I can. What type of circle battery?

djstnick

Reaction score
where did you get that powerbar within the notification area????

droided1

Reaction score
Similar to clock as in black white chrome. Circular with battery percentage in middle would be cool.

OP
C

CHP

Reaction score
I think the best way to add a circle battery would be to apply one of these through metamorph:
http://droidpirate.com/?s=circle+battery

Does anybody know where I could find the right size sense icons to switch out for the app icons?

Last edited: