smoked glass esque for 5.0.8

Hexus

Reaction score
does anyone know if the smoked glass esque theme will work on 5.0.8?
The last time I checked the latest version said it was for CM 5.0.7.X, has anyone tried it on 5.0.8?
I REALLY like that theme but don't what to update only to find that it won't work.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if the smoked glass esque theme will work on 5.0.8?
The last time I checked the latest version said it was for CM 5.0.7.X, has anyone tried it on 5.0.8?
I REALLY like that theme but don't what to update only to find that it won't work.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the theme dev won't be supporting CyanogenMod until there is a froyo release. So unfortunately there is no smoked-glass-esque for 5.0.8.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes it works...i did it through Rom Manager...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You should really be aware that by installing old themes you may be replacing .apks with their 5.0.7.1 versions - if it doesn't seem to affect your performance, fine, but for some this can cause some problems - plus it means you're not using the latest versions of applications.

m3kilpat

Reaction score
Sorry guys. CyanogenMod Froyo will be out soon enough and I'll be back with an SGE update. Froyo is just so fast and lagless I can't go back, theme or not.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

You should really be aware that by installing old themes you may be replacing .apks with their 5.0.7.1 versions - if it doesn't seem to affect your performance, fine, but for some this can cause some problems - plus it means you're not using the latest versions of applications.

yes I am aware of these possibilities...there was no performance difference and the theme worked with 5.0.8 so I was simply answering his question....

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

yes I am aware of these possibilities...there was no performance difference and the theme worked with 5.0.8 so I was simply answering his question....

Fine, but OP should know this information as well.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Fine, but OP should know this information as well.

Thanx for clearing that up...

supersaki

Reaction score

Did you lose the ADW and Spareparts in the Settings menu? I've been hearing about this issue on a couple .0.7 themes.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Did you lose the ADW and Spareparts in the Settings menu? I've been hearing about this issue on a couple .0.7 themes.
yes lost the adw options in the main menu....