smart watch

Dweib

Reaction score
Interested in one of these. Anyone got one? Is there a discussion thread?

Sent from my Galaxy Blue using Droid Forums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I've got a Pebble. Enjoying it. It does about everything except phone calls. But it cost almost 1/3 the price of ones with phone calls. It is also the only one (that I could find) that is water proof. Many of the others specifically say not to even splash. I am too active for that. I would ruin one of those in under a week.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Wife's Grey Pebble arrived the other day. Still figuring out best use and settings. She seems to like it so far. The Samsung Gear was too expensive. It also looks too big. The Pebble water resistance matches our Lifeproof Nuud case.

phil72

Reaction score
I had the galaxy gear watch for a month or so and during that time I enjoyed it, if there had of been more software out and/available to the public I think I'd still have it! I loved that you could make your own watch faces out of pics etc. you had, as well handy when you've got your hands full you could talk right through the watch without having the watch right at your mouth I must have looked crazy when I was talking to nobody...so they thought! Lol
It was traded for a mother board for my gs3 that I had, he supplied installed it got the watch he'd wanted & I was able to sell the s3 finally! If I came across one for $40 - $50 I would probably buy it but the updated one has just come out so I'll wait & see, I have to say this though they're great little piece of tech but not worth what they're selling them for that's for sure.

Sent via my GS4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Was looking at the pebble too. What Phil72 said are some of the reasons why I didn't go out and get one. I'm seriously awaiting the next generation of smart watches.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gramesmith

Reaction score
I have already used a smart watch and a Apple watch. I am not satisfied with their performance. Now I am waiting for new smart watch which is block modular smart watch.