Smart actions question

heath223

Reaction score
I have an action set up to dissable data & Wifi when not charging & screen is off. That has worked great for me for the month I have had my phone but now I am using my phone to listen to Pandora a lot and data cuts off and I lose my connection. I see where I can set up a action using bluetooth as a trigger. If I make one for data connection to enable when bluetooth is connected would it turn data on even though I have the other action telling data to be off? I guess my ? is more would those 2 actions make the phone try and toggle data on-off-on-off-on-off continually? or any other thing not good for the phone?

danny95

Reaction score
When you have two smart actions with different cellular data commands, the smart actions recognize that there is a problem and it says "conflict" under the command. The phone will use the cellular data command for whichever action has most recently been activated. Its best to just set up a GPS location for one of smart actions to be enabled to avoid this conflict. Say, for instance, when you are at home you want data to be off. Set up a GPS location trigger for this. Alternatively, remove a data command in one of your smart actions.