"Actions" For Smart Actions

SallyC

Reaction score
We got a nice surprise for you all on Monday in regards to Smart Actions. Hold onto your thoughts and ideas. Check the Front Page News on Monday. Thats all I can say :)

So it's Monday!!!!! Where is this???

I want a smart action that will keep my screen on when it's plugged into usb and headphones. That means it's in my car and going through my car stereo. The limit now is like 10 minutes - why???

Andielyn

Reaction score
We got a nice surprise for you all on Monday in regards to Smart Actions. Hold onto your thoughts and ideas. Check the Front Page News on Monday. Thats all I can say :)

Awesome surprise cereal killer, and welcome Smart Actions!! Thanks for offering your support to us! I just got my first smartphone a couple weeks ago after holding out and holding out and holding out but when the RAZR MAXX hit I knew it was time. LOVE the Smart Actions feature. Looking forward to implementing its function to the hilt!

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Umm.... did I miss something? Whats the surprise????
Awesome surprise cereal killer, and welcome Smart Actions!! Thanks for offering your support to us! I just got my first smartphone a couple weeks ago after holding out and holding out and holding out but when the RAZR MAXX hit I knew it was time. LOVE the Smart Actions feature. Looking forward to implementing its function to the hilt!