Skype minute overload

Diordna

Reaction score
Ok this is weird. I was scared to death just yesterday looking at my verizon app and online to see both say I was almost 300 minutes over my limit.
I call my friend a lot using the Skype app which is wonderful! But he called me from his computer to my skype app and he was wondering why it went to my voicemail lol
But he did again and I answered and we talked for a long time and then thats why I think my minutes were up so high, it was definitely because of that.

So I was scared all yesterday cause I was going to pay double my phone bill for this month (being 19 and no job and barely money is scary!)

But then this morning I checked again and I'm only like 30 minutes over instead of 300. Same with verizon site it also went down.

Did it like register that it was skypes minutes and automatically went down or what happened or could of happened here?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
This would happen to me a lot when I was on T-Mobile. I'd call family and be hundreds of minutes over only to have it correctly show it as free mobile to mobile the day after. Never seen it happen on Verizon though and I've used the Skype app a bit.