Sirius Radio

solorca

Reaction score
Read more. Dont make usless post please.

The channel "z-rock" on Droid Live streams the live opie and anthony show every day(they are live).

That station is the one that does it in the link and im trying to get them to stream the ron and fez show as well.

So they would stream OnA and RnF, at least the live parts.

maybe if there is enough people to go they will just say screw it and stream the channel 24/7. But i doubt it.

It wasn't a useless post. The link that you provided was confusing to someone who isn't familiar with z-rock. You need to explain more.

navdoc1110

Reaction score
If you like bubba the love sponge. you gotta listen to howard 101...this guy is on every time i am in the car

lookEVO

Reaction score
Yuck...

As far as fans of REAL radio go... The boys are on Droidlive lite in the afternoons on Piratestation.

moosc

Reaction score

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thanks! Appears to just be speculation, but I have a hard time believing the WOULDN'T give us an app, so I'll buy it til I see otherwise.

nbajam

Reaction score
I emailed just basic customer service earlier in the week and couldn't get any kind of timeframe or promise from 'em.

solorca

Reaction score
Just an FYI: There is a channel on Droidlive that was playing Ron and Fez and the O&A replay today. Unfortunately I don't remember the channel name, but a search for "Opie" or "Fez" will get you the channel (depending on which one is currently airing).

There are also TWO channels playing old Phil Hendrie shows, which makes me unbelievably happy. I originally signed up for XM because they syndicated his show on channel 152...but after he retired and came back, it never returned.

Last edited:

mpax9

Reaction score
Just an FYI: There is a channel on Droidlive that was playing Ron and Fez and the O&A replay today. Unfortunately I don't remember the channel name, but a search for "Opie" or "Fez" will get you the channel (depending on which one is currently airing).

There are also TWO channels playing old Phil Hendrie shows, which makes me unbelievably happy. I originally signed up for XM because they syndicated his show on channel 152...but after he retired and came back, it never returned.

Can't seem to find O&A or R&F replays. Only see the CrystalMethod channel playing old shows.

solorca

Reaction score

Can't seem to find O&A or R&F replays. Only see the CrystalMethod channel playing old shows.

Yeah, I just checked a few minutes ago and I didn't see it either. They definitely played Ron and Fez today and were replaying the O&A replay as of 6:00 tonight. I was listening to it and comparing it to the feed that was on my car radio.

Weird.

Essex

Reaction score
I think that Sirius has smartly realized that this is a whole new revenue stream for them so they'd be foolish not to put it out on as many phones as possible.

Car sales are down but I'm sure new smart phone sales are up. I imagine pretty soon you'll get like three free months or something just like with a car.

solorca

Reaction score
Just as an FYI, it seems a few more channels are playing the show now. I checked about an hour ago, and found 3 seperate streams all playing the O&A replay.

zadam123

Reaction score
The channel "z-rock" on Droid Live streams the live opie and anthony show every day(they are live).

os this app still available? cant find it on the market?